Our Unusual Routine Sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Unusual Routine Sandbox

Friends here for each other! Sharing common grounds... Something for everyone!

Amber ticker
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Our Unusual Routine Sandbox on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Our Unusual Routine Sandbox on your social bookmarking website

Kentucky

Go down 
+2
Abbigail
sharont
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sharont
Sandcastle Soul
sharont

Character sheet
Game: 5
woodland nymph emerald: 5
creation: garden skill

Kentucky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Kentucky - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:31 pm

It was great weather for a while but alas the rain has returned. Glad to hear the surgery went well.
Back to top Go down
sharont
Sandcastle Soul
sharont

Character sheet

Kentucky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Kentucky - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:18 am

Well, Ty did it. He graduated 8th grade!! So excited. I was so proud of him las night.
Back to top Go down
Sierasky
Now Your Family.
Sierasky

Character sheet
creation: magic knowledge

Kentucky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Kentucky - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:20 am

Congratulations Ty! Now on to bigger and better things. Congrats to you also Sharon!
Back to top Go down
Abbigail
Friendly playmate

Kentucky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Kentucky - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 9:50 am

Way to go Ty! Wow, on to high school now. What a jump in one's life.
Back to top Go down
sharont
Sandcastle Soul
sharont

Character sheet

Kentucky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Kentucky - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

Yeah, It makes me feel soo old!!! lol. He is happy tho that he only has 4 years left of school. He said he didnt want to go to college but than learned about the tecnical college here & is thinking of going there.
Back to top Go down
Sierasky
Now Your Family.
Sierasky

Character sheet
creation: magic knowledge

Kentucky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Kentucky - Page 3 EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:11 am

Make sure you keep him thinking that way Sharon. In these days without some trade skill or college degree you don't get a job worth anything.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail
Friendly playmate

Kentucky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Kentucky - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:39 pm

I had a fun day yesterday. It was one of my girl's day out groups. The 3 of us went to Evansville Ind. for drinks, late lunch, drinks on the patio and then to a Jeff Dunham comendy concert. I laughed so hard I thought I was going to pull stitches and that was before the comendy show!! LOL!

It's already up to 80 here and is warm and sticky. I've been working on a quilt block swap with an inter club and have them all switched up, pkged and ready to be mailed back tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
sharont
Sandcastle Soul
sharont

Character sheet

Kentucky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Kentucky - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:03 pm

it got to 88 that I know of here. it was suppose to get to 90. I went to big lots & got the boys a pool to play in. I also got Ty a bike. A coworker had one that she didnt use anymore & she said that he could have it. When I got home Ty was like COOL!! He really likes it & it is in awesome shape. He just had to buy tubes for it. Now I just need to come up with about $60 for Clay a bike.

I am trying to keep Ty thinking of college. At first he didnt want to go but than found out about the technical college here in town. It will take him less time to get the degree he would want. Which is probably going to either be in business or design or fashion. I call him my "fashionista". He DOES like girls!! LOL
Back to top Go down
sharont
Sandcastle Soul
sharont

Character sheet

Kentucky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Kentucky - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:25 pm

Hey brenda & lori. I'm off all this week. If you want to get together we can. I know you work days Lori but I probably could do an afternoon late lunch either Wednesday or Thursday. As long as I'm back by 730pm so kraig can go to work that would work out.
Back to top Go down
sharont
Sandcastle Soul
sharont

Character sheet

Kentucky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Kentucky - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:02 am

Well, Ty learned that since he had low grades in 8th grade he will not be able to go to the city school here. He will have to go to Warren Central which is right behind the apartment. He is not very happy about it plus they dont have interier design or fashion classes that he was considering to take. We looked into home schooling & I found Continental Acadamy. It will cost $450 for the 4 year program but he has to be 14 to enroll. I told him if he went to school at WC from Aug till the Dec break & did all his work in class, homework & turned it in, showed me he was responsible in doing school work & would withdraw him in Dec & than he can be homeschooled. He thought that sounded good so we will see if he can hold his end of the bargain. He also realized that thru homeschooling if he does all the work & turn it in, work thru the summer & on weekends he would be able to graduate early. He liked that idea.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail
Friendly playmate

Kentucky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Kentucky - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:46 am

Hello Sharon, it's good to hear from you. I was in Bowling Green last week for several days watching my grand daughter who was sick with a cold and running a fever. I never left the house!

My sister homeschooled her grand daughter and did very well with it. My sister never finshed high school and the schooling at home got her interested in her taking some classes! Surprised me! So far she's had all As except for 1 B. I'm so proud of her.

Any luck of finding a better job?

How about you Lori? Any luck your way?

Linda where are you?
Back to top Go down
sharont
Sandcastle Soul
sharont

Character sheet

Kentucky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Kentucky - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:01 am

nope no luck yet. still looking. I saw that a local retirement home is hiring an activites asssistant. I'm gonna put in for that. I just need something out & away from Cracker Barrel. I think the homeschooling would be good for Ty but he has to show me he can be responible for doing his work first. You should have let me know you were in town I would have stopped by & said HI!!
Back to top Go down
sharont
Sandcastle Soul
sharont

Character sheet

Kentucky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Kentucky - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:35 pm

Brenda & Lori if you 2 are available Wednesday afternoon I'll drive up & meet you for a late lunch early dinner. I am off on Wednesday & Kraig's last night to work is tonight. He is looking someplace else..he is tired of all the crap. So let me know if you guys want to hook up for some girl time.
Back to top Go down
sharont
Sandcastle Soul
sharont

Character sheet

Kentucky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Kentucky - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:32 am

If the weather is good Wednesday I am now gonna take Clay to Holiday world. He won 2 tickets to Holiday World & I think it would be fun to take him. We always have fun there.
Back to top Go down
sharont
Sandcastle Soul
sharont

Character sheet

Kentucky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Kentucky - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:30 am

Had to drive yesterday after an 8 hour shift up to EKU to take Ty his mute. It was the one thing we forgot to pack & he needed it for a concert last night. I'm soo tired.
Back to top Go down
armymom05
Hello

Kentucky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Kentucky - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 10:48 pm

Hey ladies.. Sorry for the mia,, Been so busy trying to get my yard done. had to start from scratch.. Not in Tx any more, and trying to make my yard some pretty. But still have a long way to go..

I wish we could have met up, But maybe next time.. I would love to meet you girls,,and just sit and have some fun and relaxing time. Next time ya'll try and get together, let me know, I will try and go. I think Boling Green is east of Russeville isn't it, Now we do go to Russelville to shop some times, I would love to get together.

Lori,, hope your having a good summer, and are you out of school for now, Or still studying.. Take care,,

Brenda,, Hope you are doing good too, and your flowers and garden is well and full of blooms and veggies,,

Sharon,,Have you heard from any of the job interviews yet, I keep rooting for you to find a good or better job, I know what your going through. Been there years ago,

Better run for now, Take care all and hope to get back in sooner than I have.. Hugs Linda
Back to top Go down
sharont
Sandcastle Soul
sharont

Character sheet

Kentucky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Kentucky - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 9:20 am

Nope not a word from any of them YET! I do hope that one of them pans out. I also think Russellville is west of BG not sure. I have been to russellville it is a nice little town.
Back to top Go down
armymom05
Hello

Kentucky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Kentucky - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:36 am

Hey Sharon, Your right it is west of BG. I like the $ tree by Wal-mart, It's a big one, And there is a Mexican resturant I really like over there.. Hope you hear something soon, I don't think we are going back to the apple orchard,, I didn't like the way he did my w-2.. I know I made and paid more than that.lol.. See you later,,

Hie to Brenda and Lori, hope all is well. Linda
Back to top Go down
sharont
Sandcastle Soul
sharont

Character sheet

Kentucky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Kentucky - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:17 am

had fun at holiday world yesterday but got sunburned. can hardly move so I called off work. If they do your w2 wrong I wouldn't go back either. I worked at a restuarant with a friend of mine & the owner used my ss number for my friends. I had to get that all straightened out. I was so worried the IRS would blame me that I called them & told them what happened.
Back to top Go down
sharont
Sandcastle Soul
sharont

Character sheet

Kentucky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Kentucky - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 8:22 am

Today Ty comes home from band camp at EKU. I get the painful pleasure of driving up there today. Back is still hurting pretty bad from the sunburn.
Back to top Go down
armymom05
Hello

Kentucky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Kentucky - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:35 am

Hey Sharon,, Hope your back heals soon. I have been so busy in the yard, working,planting and making new flower beds, I am slowly getting some flowers going. DNL and son went to Tx a few months ago and she brought back some plants for me, But sad, Most of the ones in the green houses were dead,.But she brought back some in the yard, have a great day and maybe one day, we can meet up in usselville and eat.. Not for sure when we're going to get back over there, But maybe we can meet up. have a good week

Lori, and Brenda hope ya'll are good and getting out into your garden. Will catch all of you later..Linda
Back to top Go down
sharont
Sandcastle Soul
sharont

Character sheet

Kentucky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Kentucky - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:30 am

yes Linda we will have to hook up one day for lunch. My back is slowly getting better. Still quite red tho my boobs are super red still & very dry & sore. I'm starting to peel & it is quite hard to not peel since I'm still so red. Have fun in your garden.
Back to top Go down
kytransplant
Welcome Aboard
Welcome Aboard
kytransplant

Kentucky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Kentucky - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:51 pm

Hey Kids!....I KNOW, I KNOW....yes, I've been M.I.A. Lots has been going on. We have a new grandson born Wednesday. Jackob William Cutright was 3 weeks early but still weighed in at 6lbs 15 oz and 20 inches long. He has no problem letting his parents know how badly he thinks they suck! School is kickin' my butt! HOWEVER, I'm sill making straight A's. The formerly youngest grandson was here for a week last month. MEMAW STILL RULES!!! Yes, he is STILL 'emaw's boy. I'm still working with the temp agency since no other jobs can be found in my field in this area.....catch ya'll later!
Back to top Go down
armymom05
Hello

Kentucky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Kentucky - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:15 pm

Hey Girls,,Sounds like things are going well now..I am still playing and getting dirty.lol. We just found out for sure,,Kermit (youngest son in Army) and wife April are finally haveing a baby..Won't know if it' a boy or girl until Sept. 28 I think.It's on a friday anyways.. There excited and we are too, Been married 4 years and finally a little one on the way. My granddaughter is 14 and grandson is 16,,So will be an age differents, But thats ok.. Kermit won't deploy again until March of 2011, So he will be home the first year.Which he is glad.lol.. Well I will be crochetting and making some baby quilts now this winter,,I am a Happy Grandma..

Congrad's to you Transplant..Oh it's sweet you and the grandbaby are close..Hope it is that way here too..Don't work or study to hard now,,Enjoy the day as it comes,,Get those hands dirty.lol..

Sharon,,hope your son enjoyed his vacation..Doesn't school start back again soon..I think here it is next week..I really won't miss shopping during the week when kids are back to school.. Gets crouded in the stores..hahahaha.. What grade will the boys be in this year..???

have a great day ladies and will try and visit more on here..See ya'll later,,Hugs Linda
Back to top Go down
sharont
Sandcastle Soul
sharont

Character sheet

Kentucky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Kentucky - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:18 pm

they start school Aug 4. Ty will be a freshman this year & Clay is going into the 3rd grade. I havent done any shopping yet. I am waiting till they come home with their lists from school. Both dont need any clothes. I got some bigger sizes earlier this year when they were on sale going into summer clothes. Clay will be needing some pants tho. He currently is in an 8 slim & they are starting to look like flood pants!! lol So I guess I'm gonna have to hunt him some 10 slim. Ty is a little unhappy about going back to school. He had low grades last year so they wont let him go to city school so he has to go to the county school. We live in the county & he was going to be an out of district transfer but isnt this year.

we all need to hook up for some lunch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kentucky - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Kentucky - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kentucky
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Unusual Routine Sandbox :: State/ region talk :: SouthEast-
Jump to: