Our Unusual Routine Sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Unusual Routine Sandbox

Friends here for each other! Sharing common grounds... Something for everyone!

Amber ticker
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Our Unusual Routine Sandbox on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Our Unusual Routine Sandbox on your social bookmarking website

Prayers for my Dad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sierasky
Now Your Family.
Sierasky

Character sheet
Game: 5
woodland nymph emerald: 5
creation: magic knowledge

Prayers for my Dad Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for my Dad   Prayers for my Dad EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:17 pm

Just thought I'd post here in case there are people that know or knew about my dad's health problems this year.

Well all is well now cause dad passed away last night, Tuesday, September 28, about 4 hours after I left his bedside. I wish I knew he was going to go, I would have stayed and held his hand. Now all I can do is remember him and follow thru with making the funeral arrangements.

Boy it's been a long, rough 9 months, but he's finally out of pain and I hope heaven has a great blue ocean for him to keep swimming in.

Love ya Dad.

So if anyone is inclined to do so, send some prayers his way. Thanks to all.
Back to top Go down
Krisi
Admin
Krisi

Character sheet
Game: 5
woodland nymph emerald: 5
creation: gender

Prayers for my Dad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my Dad   Prayers for my Dad EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:41 pm

Oh Carol! I am So sorry! I haven't been able to get on lately, so I am just realizing this. I'm very sorry for your loss. He has my prayers even now for a rich, sweet afterlife. I Also send my prayers to you my dear. You have been more than strong. I admire everything you have done, and I only hope you can find peace in knowing he is at rest, & no longer in any pain. All my best hun. Call me if you need anything. I love you.
Back to top Go down
http://oursandbox.friendhood.net

Prayers for my Dad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Unusual Routine Sandbox :: Huggery Lounge :: Worries and woes-
Jump to: