Our Unusual Routine Sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Unusual Routine Sandbox

Friends here for each other! Sharing common grounds... Something for everyone!

Amber ticker
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Our Unusual Routine Sandbox on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Our Unusual Routine Sandbox on your social bookmarking website

TERMS of the calendar...

Go down 
+7
countrydreams
PA Deb
Lulii
woodwizard
moonfire
Sierasky
Krisi
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Krisi
Admin
Krisi

Character sheet
Game: 5
woodland nymph emerald: 5
creation: gender

TERMS of the calendar... Empty
PostSubject: TERMS of the calendar...   TERMS of the calendar... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:45 pm

Ok, here is the deal...

We can all submit our photo's, but I would like the pics annonymous. This way they can all be judged fairly by everything they are composed of.

Please send all photos to either any admin personnel, OR email them to issues.oursandbox@yahoo.com

Another option...
Upload Images & Video

Upload files to your album by email

Just send email (with files attached) to this address:
OURSandbox_gallery.94496@uploads.photobucket.com
Your files will be automatically added to your album

If You choose to do this... PLEASE NOTIFY US, SO YOU ARE NOT OVERLOOKED.

If You have a preference as to what month you would like your pic associated with, please include that with the submission.

There will be a poll for each month set up. Everyone will be able to vote a specified amount of times... Details are still being ironed out...

These will be for a 2010 calendar. Winners will recieve a calendar, And the calendars will sell for $5 each.

Polling will close at midnight on December 12, 2009.
This will allow for a quick print off, and binding of the calendars so they can be mailed out and recieved before the first of the new year.

ANY submissions after December 12 will automatically be put in for the following year polls. December 13, 2009 at 12:01 AM will start this new year polling. The 2011 calendar deadline will be posted then.
If you wish to resubmit a photo, you will need to reemail it or snail mail it to us.

Everyone is welcome to submit, and vote. There is no fee associated with this. The only fees will be for the purchase of a calendar, so they can be mailed out.

Photos must be your own. Nothing copyrighted please.

Subjects can contain anything you would like.
They will not, however, be broken down into sub categories. Flowers, animals, birds, bikes, etc will all be put into a month to be voted on.

Lets all have fun with this, and I look forward to seeing many new and interesting pics! Like a Star @ heaven cheerin up cheers Kittyflower beach

Last edited by Krisi on Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://oursandbox.friendhood.net
Sierasky
Now Your Family.
Sierasky

Character sheet
creation: magic knowledge

PostSubject: Re: TERMS of the calendar...   TERMS of the calendar... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:10 pm

Krisi, Does having the polling deadline for Dec 12th really give you enough time to get them printed and mailed out by the end of the month? You know how crazy the month of December gets. I just thought a deadline in Nov. might be better, but just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
moonfire
Welcome Aboard
Welcome Aboard
moonfire

Character sheet
creation: garden skill

PostSubject: Re: TERMS of the calendar...   TERMS of the calendar... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:59 pm

How do we send anonymously? Silly question, but just wondering. Just no identifiable marks on the photo?
Back to top Go down
http://www.moonfirephotography.wordpress.com
Krisi
Admin
Krisi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: TERMS of the calendar...   TERMS of the calendar... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:23 pm

OK... Thank you for these questions...

Carol... I have everything all set, I just need to add pics and print/ bind/ mail. Should be good. Taking poll results from midnight Dec. 12.

Kimmy... As they would be mailed/ emailed to Admin, We would be adding them to the Photobucket acct set up for the website. This in turn makes it anonymous in a sense that your name and info are not on the side of the post.

As for your watermarks, and copyrights, that is ok if you want them on your submissions.

I just don't want other material that is being posted that may be copyrighted by someone else. And I would need you permission to use the copyrighted photo if it was selected.

It just sort of Keeps everything on an even keel with the postings.
Back to top Go down
moonfire
Welcome Aboard
Welcome Aboard
moonfire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: TERMS of the calendar...   TERMS of the calendar... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 8:35 pm

Gotcha! I was thinking the admins wanted them anonymously Smile I iz eazily confuzed Smile Can we PM them to you or is your email set up somewhere? I've got a few I think I'd like to enter Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.moonfirephotography.wordpress.com
Krisi
Admin
Krisi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: TERMS of the calendar...   TERMS of the calendar... EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:11 pm

Sure sweetie, I am not always clear on what I am saying either! cheerin up

You can PM them if you want... Or send them to issues.Oursandbox@yahoo.com
Or mail them to any of the Administrators.

mail
Back to top Go down
Sierasky
Now Your Family.
Sierasky

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: TERMS of the calendar...   TERMS of the calendar... EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 12:44 am

OK, Krisi, was just checking since I know what happened (or didn't happen) with the last calendar.

So these pics can be vacation, gardens, plants, pets, or whatever?

Cool! I'll have to see what I have.

And you don't need 'hard' copies of the pics? We can just email or snail mail them? Just clarifying!
Back to top Go down
woodwizard
Welcome Aboard
Welcome Aboard
woodwizard

PostSubject: Re: TERMS of the calendar...   TERMS of the calendar... EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:10 am

Just a couple of questions.

1. What size will the printed picture be on the calendar?

2. Along with that question, what is the minimum resolution or size, for the submissions? Is there a minimum pixel dimension required. As you know a lower resolution file will not look well when printed to a larger size.
Back to top Go down
http://home.roadrunner.com/~thewoodwizard
Krisi
Admin
Krisi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: TERMS of the calendar...   TERMS of the calendar... EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:37 am

Ok, Here's my thinking... Photo's can be what/ whom/ where ever... All I am asking is that if you have a preference as to what month your pic would be displayed in, you add that also.

For voting purposes, your pic can be whatever size you want... When Dec. rolls around, if I need a bigger file, I can ask you to email it to me. I guess that means ya need to keep a regular sized pic on your hard drive. You can also send a copy to me via snail mail. Or even a CD if it is easier.

The Calendars will be a regular 8x10 standard size. I will need the pics to be able to be printed in that size.

The 8x10 format will have pics with the following month on the bottom 8x10 half... And bound together with the basic binding. I am considering an honorable mention page on the end of the calendar for any extras if we actually get alot of submissions.

As far as the last time we tried this...Well, That was another time...
We will DEFINATELY have everything put together. If something falls through, we will have refunds. I will not badmouth anyone, but rest assured I will keep my word true here.

Hoping this is a fun trip for us all. looking for ways to have fun and keep interest up. Any ideas are welcome!
idea
Back to top Go down
Sierasky
Now Your Family.
Sierasky

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: TERMS of the calendar...   TERMS of the calendar... EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:08 am

Just to clarify, it does NOT cost anything to enter a photo in the contest?
Back to top Go down
Krisi
Admin
Krisi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: TERMS of the calendar...   TERMS of the calendar... EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:28 pm

NO... Just submit anything you may think is purty, and you would want considered for a calendar. NO FEES.

Only money transactions will be for ordering calendars... So I can ship them, and bind them.
Back to top Go down
Lulii
Admin
Lulii

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: TERMS of the calendar...   TERMS of the calendar... EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 5:56 pm

I emailed pictures to issues.oursandbox@yahoo.com
today. Let me know if they don't get there please? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Krisi
Admin
Krisi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: TERMS of the calendar...   TERMS of the calendar... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:48 pm

Lu... I will be checking in a second... got a little backed up... sorry!
Back to top Go down
Krisi
Admin
Krisi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: TERMS of the calendar...   TERMS of the calendar... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:48 pm

Lu... I will be checking in a second... got a little backed up... sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sierasky
Now Your Family.
Sierasky

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: TERMS of the calendar...   TERMS of the calendar... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:09 pm

Krisi, just a question as to voting. You say there will be a poll for each month. Does that mean after the initial pics are voted on you will put the ones with the most votes into a voting category for each month? Or am I interpreting that wrong?
Back to top Go down
Krisi
Admin
Krisi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: TERMS of the calendar...   TERMS of the calendar... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:20 pm

Nope,. You are right, I was thinking about taking the pics in the end of Oct./ early Nov. for final month voting. Still working out my kinks on this end... Lol! Does anyone have a few extra daily hours I can borrow?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
PA Deb
Welcome Aboard
Welcome Aboard
PA Deb

PostSubject: Re: TERMS of the calendar...   TERMS of the calendar... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:41 pm

Krisi, I have to applaud you for the wonderful job you do, especially with so many things on your plate...Kudo's to you!!!
Back to top Go down
Lulii
Admin
Lulii

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: TERMS of the calendar...   TERMS of the calendar... EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:09 pm

Krisi - I'll gladly help in anyway I can, just let me know what I can do!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sierasky
Now Your Family.
Sierasky

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: TERMS of the calendar...   TERMS of the calendar... EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:52 am

Yes Krisi, if there's anything I can help you with from here, just say the word!
Back to top Go down
countrydreams
Friendly playmate
countrydreams

PostSubject: Re: TERMS of the calendar...   TERMS of the calendar... EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:34 am

Wow! How cool! I am going to go through my photos and send you some. do you have a limit as to how many?
Back to top Go down
Lulii
Admin
Lulii

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: TERMS of the calendar...   TERMS of the calendar... EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:53 pm

nope, no limits!! i asked that too!! lol
Back to top Go down
countrydreams
Friendly playmate
countrydreams

PostSubject: Re: TERMS of the calendar...   TERMS of the calendar... EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:10 pm

WOW!!! I just voted on my favs and there are so many beautiful photos. What a bunch of talented gals! Cool!!!
Back to top Go down
Krisi
Admin
Krisi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: TERMS of the calendar...   TERMS of the calendar... EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:08 pm

Hahaha... In will definately keep you girls in mind!

Hey Lu, I didn't forget about your pics either... I am still trying to get them onto the Photobucket site, lol. Hope to do it tonight. I had today off... BUT Am doing 12 hours tomorrow. Fun Fun Fun!

bfly
Back to top Go down
Lulii
Admin
Lulii

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: TERMS of the calendar...   TERMS of the calendar... EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 8:51 pm

no hurry Krisi, enjoy the rest of your day off. I have more too, but have to find time to send them! lol
Back to top Go down
Krisi
Admin
Krisi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: TERMS of the calendar...   TERMS of the calendar... EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:29 am

hehehe... relaxin... at 1:29 AM... ugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TERMS of the calendar...   TERMS of the calendar... Empty

Back to top Go down

TERMS of the calendar...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Unusual Routine Sandbox :: Polling Station :: Calendar photo submissions...-
Jump to: