Our Unusual Routine Sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Unusual Routine Sandbox

Friends here for each other! Sharing common grounds... Something for everyone!

Amber ticker
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Our Unusual Routine Sandbox on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Our Unusual Routine Sandbox on your social bookmarking website

~Simply De~Vine~Scents - Handmade to Order Candles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vine
Admin
Vine

Character sheet
Game: 5
woodland nymph emerald: 5
creation: garden skill

~Simply De~Vine~Scents - Handmade to Order Candles Empty
PostSubject: ~Simply De~Vine~Scents - Handmade to Order Candles   ~Simply De~Vine~Scents - Handmade to Order Candles EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:18 pm

sunny Welcome to our Sandbox! It's time for fresh beginnings!!!I make candles that I call Simply de~Vine~Scents. They are 'Made To Order' in my kitchen on the weekends.
I make them on Friday evenings from 10 lb slabs of wax. They are very long burning.
http://shopping.faerybug.com/Friends/Alicia/

~Simply De~Vine~Scents - Handmade to Order Candles JarCandles3

I really LOVE these. They burn so nicely and are a pure delight to create.
*** I have been making these in adorable pint $10, and 1/2 pint $5 mason jars to keep costs down. I am also decorating them with lovely fabric tops! cheers
Votives: $1.50 ea (4 min per scent)
Tarts: $1 ea (4 min per scent)

***For pictures please see my webpage.
These are a joy to make and to scent your home. Each are individually wrapped and labeled.~Simply De~Vine~Scents - Handmade to Order Candles Icon_cool

New scents for spring/summer/anytime w/descriptions: Blueberry Cobbler (for those who have asked for more)
Lemon Mint (lemon & peppermint blend, it's wonderfully fresh.)
Love Spell (A Victoria Secret duplication. An absolutelly tantalizing fragrance composed of sweet bouquet of mandarin orange, bergamot, and tangerine enhanced by hints of fresh peaches, strawberries, and raspberries on an undertone of white musk.)
Mango Mandarin (delightfully fresh)
Storm Watch (A duplicate of the popular Yankee Candle fragrance.)

Tropic Wind (An exotic fruity salad with tropical oranges, ripe melons, fresh peaches, shredded coconut, and apples.)
Tropical Fruit Salsa (Tropical notes of pineapple and passion fruit are mixed with slices of peach, citrus and a hint of juicy black cherries.)
Wind Swept Shores NEW (This ocean-type fragrance captures the essence of a day at the seashore! A dry, musky base with notes of balsam and sandalwood supports notes of bergamot, grapefruit, and ozonic top notes, lending to the perception of clean, salty air.)

* Spring is here!!! I am so excited to be getting these fresh and clean spring/summer scents to share with you. Have a great day all!

Other scents I have:
Baby Powder, Berry Delight , Blueberry Cobbler, Cinnamon, Cinnamon Bun, Endless Love, Grandma's Kitchen, Hawaiian Breeze, Honeydew Melon, Lemon Lime,Lavender Lace, Lilac, Mandarin Mango, Patchouli, Pomagranate, Spiced Brandy, Spring Rain, Strawberry, Watermelon.
*** If you don't see it, just ask. I can order and get more.
My candles and my gardening are my therapy. Thank you for looking.

[url=http://shopping.faerybug.com/Friends/Alicia/]http://shopping.faerybug.com/Friends/Alicia/[/url] ~Simply De~Vine~Scents - Handmade to Order Candles Icon_cool

*Btw, I always try to put a few 'extras' in orders, just for fun!
Back to top Go down
Vine
Admin
Vine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Simply De~Vine~Scents - Handmade to Order Candles   ~Simply De~Vine~Scents - Handmade to Order Candles EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:17 pm

I'm planning on making some fresh Spring scented candles tonight. I was looking at my scent stash and smelling the yummy scents. Came up with Pomagranate, then Mango Mandarin. I plan to do half of each! sunny Cool
Back to top Go down
tweetypie50
Friendly playmate
tweetypie50

PostSubject: Re: ~Simply De~Vine~Scents - Handmade to Order Candles   ~Simply De~Vine~Scents - Handmade to Order Candles EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:14 am

[b]VINES CANDLES ARE TO DIE FOR!!!!!

I LOVE HER CANDLES AND EVERYTHING SHE MAKES!!!!!

VINE LOVE POMEGRANATE AND MANGO MANDARIN!!!!

AND HER PRICES ARE GREAT!!!!! bfly bounce bounce flower

hugs
cindy sunny
Back to top Go down
http://jesusgurl50.blogspot.com
Vine
Admin
Vine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Simply De~Vine~Scents - Handmade to Order Candles   ~Simply De~Vine~Scents - Handmade to Order Candles EmptyTue May 05, 2009 12:20 pm

Thank you so much Tweety Sweetie. I have a few of each left over from Friday night's batch. beach
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Simply De~Vine~Scents - Handmade to Order Candles   ~Simply De~Vine~Scents - Handmade to Order Candles Empty

Back to top Go down

~Simply De~Vine~Scents - Handmade to Order Candles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Unusual Routine Sandbox :: Sellers Ave... :: Homeade & Handmade for sale...-
Jump to: