Our Unusual Routine Sandbox

Friends here for each other! Sharing common grounds... Something for everyone!

Amber ticker
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Our Unusual Routine Sandbox on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Our Unusual Routine Sandbox on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Kentucky

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Abbigail
Friendly playmate

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Thu May 07, 2009 11:41 pm

Hey!!! Way to go KT! That wonderful! Please don't dance up a storm. We've had enough of that already!
Back to top Go down
sharont
Sandcastle Soul

Character sheet
Game: 5
woodland nymph emerald: 5
creation: garden skill

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Thu May 07, 2009 11:43 pm

congrats lori!!! I checked on line & I only have 21 credits from college. need at least 64 to be an instructional aide.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail
Friendly playmate

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Fri May 08, 2009 10:49 am

Another inch and a half of rain last night. I may have to use a boat to get to work! Just kidding but I wish the rain would slack off a little for now and come back in July when we'll need it more.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail
Friendly playmate

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Fri May 08, 2009 2:36 pm

It's getting so dark here now that I had to turn on the lights! Under a tornado watch until at least 4:00. Looks like it'll be getting wet again soon!
Back to top Go down
Abbigail
Friendly playmate

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Fri May 08, 2009 5:20 pm

My power went off for about an hour and just came back on. I got about 1 1/5 inches of rain in 30 minutes! Enough!!!
Back to top Go down
sharont
Sandcastle Soul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Sat May 09, 2009 8:30 am

We didnt get the tornado watch yesterday but it did grow dark around 2pm. It was a good thunderstorm for us.
Back to top Go down
kytransplant
Welcome Aboard
Welcome Aboard

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Sat May 09, 2009 8:53 am

We got the watch, but no twisters....as wet as everything is, I'm not sure ANY thunderstorm is a good one!
Back to top Go down
Abbigail
Friendly playmate

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Sat May 09, 2009 8:57 am

You guys have a good day! I'm heading for the bed myself. Have a Happy Mothers Day tomorrow. Hugs, Brenda
Back to top Go down
sharont
Sandcastle Soul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Sat May 09, 2009 9:16 pm

Man I wish I was able to go to bed at that hour of the morning!!! I had to head into CB for my daily dose of hell. I am still looking for another job. Just doesnt seem to be much out there or any time to look. Today started out overcast & looked like another storm brewing but turned out to be a sunny & nice day.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail
Friendly playmate

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Sat May 09, 2009 9:31 pm

I went to bed at 7:00 this morning because I worked 12 hours last night. Normally I'm in bed around midnight when I not working.

Jobs are hard to find right now. I believe the rite-aid is hiring there in Bowling Green but they don't give you many hours and no tips. My son works there but he is quiting and getting a job working at the college on a student job. Good luck with your job hunting!
Back to top Go down
kytransplant
Welcome Aboard
Welcome Aboard

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Sat May 09, 2009 9:42 pm

Brenda, you aren't joking when you said jobs are hard to find....I'm still sending out resumes but not many nibbles. I've had 2 interviews for the same position with the same company with no end result in sight...here's some links to help with the search...

http://www.americasjobexchange.com/seeker/jobsearch/quick

http://www.careerbuilder.com/Default.aspx?cbRecursionCnt=2&cbsid=689226ab13794f8a9a3ece7683e77a6c-295216846-JF-5#

http://www.indeed.com/

http://jobsearch.about.com/od/?once=true&
Back to top Go down
armymom05
Hello

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Mon May 11, 2009 3:11 pm

Good afternoon Ladies.. Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day weekend. I had a good one. DH got me 2 baby ducks and turkeys.. Plus the rod and reel and tackle box I wanted..lol. Now if only we could go fishing..lol.

Ky.. You did ausome on the test.. Congrads. to you. Bet you were doing the happy dance..lol

Sharon. Do you know if C-B will open soon, And a ghost. I might change my mind on going there,,hahaha. Good luck job hunting..

And to everyone.. Have a grand day and hope you get dry and the sunny weather. Expecting rain again later today, Hugs to all of you..
Back to top Go down
armymom05
Hello

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Mon May 11, 2009 3:19 pm

Sharon,, your welcome. Hope everythings comes out good for you. Do you ever hear from Micheal,(mountainman.) I do sometimes. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
sharont
Sandcastle Soul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Mon May 11, 2009 9:21 pm

Yeah, I hear from him every so often. CB is already reopened. It just had alot of smoke damage from what I understand. All employees were given "vacation" pay for the week & 1/2 they were closed. There is another BBT bank opening here downtown & I'm gonna go online & apply there. I dont mind giving people their money!! lol
Back to top Go down
Abbigail
Friendly playmate

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Tue May 12, 2009 5:30 am

Good morning everyone! A couple of more hours and I'll be home and off work until Friday morning! Get some sleep and then about 4:30 I'm going to meet my daughter and her bunch to eat out and then the oldest grandson has a choir concert at 7:00 at the high school. I hope we have some god weather the next few days and maybe I can get some outside work done.

Sharon and Lori, good luck with the job hunting.
Back to top Go down
sharont
Sandcastle Soul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Tue May 12, 2009 8:16 am

We are suppose to have another week of rain. That was what the local news station reoprted here.
Back to top Go down
sharont
Sandcastle Soul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Tue May 12, 2009 11:11 am

lori...BBT bank is hiring a mortgage loan officer for their owensboro office. Do you do that?
Back to top Go down
kytransplant
Welcome Aboard
Welcome Aboard

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Tue May 12, 2009 9:00 pm

Thanks Sharon! That's exactly what I do! ..... I'm 5 days ahead of you......I sent my resume last week...
Back to top Go down
sharont
Sandcastle Soul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Tue May 12, 2009 10:04 pm

good. I went online with them today & that was when I saw it. They are building a new branch here downtown & I figured they are gonna need more tellers so I can do that. I'll gladly hand people their money from their accounts. I will keep my fingers crossed & hope you get it!
Back to top Go down
kytransplant
Welcome Aboard
Welcome Aboard

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Sun May 17, 2009 10:23 pm

Hey Kids! .... It's 'sposed to get cold tonite.... low 40's Mad Evil or Very Mad GOOD NEWS IS......it's 'sposed to be sunshine all week!!! Still no news on the job front. Alvin's birthday was today, the big 'ole 63...I fixed his favorites, spaghetti for lunch, grilled steak, baked potato, salad and trifle for desert....we're both stuffed, gruntin' and groanin' from eating so much. Catch y'all later.....
Back to top Go down
sharont
Sandcastle Soul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Mon May 18, 2009 8:17 am

I thought it was getting chilly last night. It sure is chilly this morning. I'm just glad for no rain. Now I would like no rain on the 25th. Suppose to be going to the Nashville Zoo that day.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail
Friendly playmate

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Mon May 18, 2009 10:17 am

Happy Birthday Alvin a day late!!! Sounds like you both had a good day! Great job on the schooling Lorri!

It was chilly enough that I turned my heater back on this morning to knock out some of the chill. Ahhh sun, I can handle that!

I hope you get sun for the fun day at the Zoo Sharon.

linda, it sounds like you had a great Mother's day! What a haul! Where do you plan on fishing at?

I've got a lot of stuff to do today and tomorrow to get ready for my surgery on Thursday. I'll work Tuesday night and then I'm off work 4 to 6 weeks for recovery time. I sure hope I feel good arfter a day or two and then maybe I can get some stuff done around here.
Back to top Go down
sharont
Sandcastle Soul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Mon May 18, 2009 11:01 am

You & me both Brenda. I want good weather next Monday. I would pull them from school today but I have a dr appointment that I need to go to & on Wednesday Ty has to go to the orthodontist so I cant cancel that appointment either. Let us know how things go with your surgery.
Back to top Go down
sharont
Sandcastle Soul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Tue May 19, 2009 11:25 am

Morning all. Ok I did it. I pulled the boys yesterday out of school around 1pm & we went to the Nashville Zoo. I dont care if we get into trouble but we had a fun day. It was just too pretty outside to let them stay in school. We have had so much rain & so few sunny days that I just couldnt help myself.
Back to top Go down
Abbigail
Friendly playmate

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   Wed May 27, 2009 11:49 am

Well, I survived my surgery! I'm starting to feel human again. I go back for a check up on Friday. I believe I'll drive myself in.

How about this weather? It's been so nice! The cloudy weather was good for some plants that I had potted and moved to the front porch. Now if I can just get the rabbits and squirrels to leave them alone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky   

Back to top Go down

Kentucky
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next