Our Unusual Routine Sandbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Unusual Routine Sandbox

Friends here for each other! Sharing common grounds... Something for everyone!

Amber ticker
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Our Unusual Routine Sandbox on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Our Unusual Routine Sandbox on your social bookmarking website

spinning in circles~~all prayers needed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
elfenqueen
Sandcastle Soul
elfenqueen

Character sheet
Game: 5
woodland nymph emerald: 5
creation: garden skill

spinning in circles~~all prayers needed Empty
PostSubject: spinning in circles~~all prayers needed   spinning in circles~~all prayers needed EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:26 am

Folks,
I don't know what to say .....except,

Your prayers are greatly needed!!!
For my Father, recently informed of cancer. Much more testing to come.
For my daughter in law and unborn baby, mommy is going through high blood pressure with strict bed rest, some contraction over the last few days and baby is in position......due date was to be the 17th.
And for my daughter, though she has tested out with no cancer...still needs surgery, within the next week or two....being watched for best time to complete.

crazy year for me..... prayers for my family needed so much right now, maybe a little one for me too please.

love and hugs
Back to top Go down
Karen A
Admin
Karen A

Character sheet
creation: magic knowledge

PostSubject: Re: spinning in circles~~all prayers needed   spinning in circles~~all prayers needed EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:51 pm

love, hugs, kisses, and prayers Elf, for your dad, your daughter, and you. Your angels are on your shoulders and your friends have your back. X0X0X0 spinning in circles~~all prayers needed 413213
Back to top Go down
Sierasky
Now Your Family.
Sierasky

Character sheet
creation: magic knowledge

PostSubject: Re: spinning in circles~~all prayers needed   spinning in circles~~all prayers needed EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:14 pm

Oh Marie, I feel for you, I really do. My dad is being treated for his jaw bone cancer, but then the blood sugar incident has him not right in the brain; my younger sister was just diagnosed with breast cancer and had a lumpectomy. Then there's my mom who needs cateract surgery on both eyes but when she gets an appointment for the sugery, her BP is too high and they can't do the procedure.

My sister and I are at the end of our ropes - completely drained of all energy and don't know what to do anymore. I'm so tired I fall asleep each night at 8:30 but wake up around 1AM with all kinds of things on the brain and just can't catch up on sleep.

My prayers are with you and your family Marie. I hope you have a better time dealing with things than I am. Please let us know how each is doing.

Prayers and hugs coming your way. spinning in circles~~all prayers needed 28087 spinning in circles~~all prayers needed 660377
Back to top Go down
strawberricandle
Sandcastle Soul
strawberricandle

Character sheet
creation: garden skill

PostSubject: Re: spinning in circles~~all prayers needed   spinning in circles~~all prayers needed EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:54 pm

Oh Marie, Im so sorry for all your families illnesses. It's hard enough to deal with one, but multiple people is hard. I know when I was taking care of my Michael, I never slept either, Carol. My sleep was very sporatic.
I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.

hugs, Nancy
Back to top Go down
http://www.strawberricandlesandsuch.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spinning in circles~~all prayers needed   spinning in circles~~all prayers needed Empty

Back to top Go down

spinning in circles~~all prayers needed
Page 1 of 1