Our Unusual Routine Sandbox

Friends here for each other! Sharing common grounds... Something for everyone!

Amber ticker
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Our Unusual Routine Sandbox on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Our Unusual Routine Sandbox on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Garden 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Texas Grass Hopper
Welcome Aboard
Welcome Aboard

Character sheet
Game: 5
woodland nymph emerald: 5
creation: garden skill

PostSubject: Garden 2010   Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:52 pm

I am already planning and getting everything in order for my garden this coming year. I am already getting my seed catalogs in and making my list... Oh my gosh I am really looking forward to this year, I have been working hard trying to get the garden in order for this next year. I am really hoping that it produces alot, I have plenty of family to share with.... What are items yall are planning on gardening?
Back to top Go down
Shelly
Sandcastle Soul

PostSubject: Re: Garden 2010   Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:23 pm

I believe I have the seeds I need just need to check and make sure. I'll be growing tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, green beans, squash, kahlrabi (SP), broccoli, beets. Think that is it. May give corn a try again and do a pumpkin patch. I'm ready that is for sure. Hope you have a great upcoming season, Cantessa. Hope we all do!
Back to top Go down
Texas Grass Hopper
Welcome Aboard
Welcome Aboard

Character sheet
Game: 5
woodland nymph emerald: 5
creation: garden skill

PostSubject: Re: Garden 2010   Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:31 am

I grew corn last year but a nasty bug got them, then i did not know my goat got into my seeds and he got the pumpkin ones and carried them all around the place with him, the resson we know is we had pumpkins grwoing every where, till the horses got them, I only had one plant make it and it made a nice small pumpkin.. I just got my Richters magazine in and oh my gosh I have my list of HERBS ready. I am trying to figure out where I am going to do my HERB garden at. I know that most are going to be done in flower pots that way they can be all around the area... I am really looking forward to this garden seasson.. I hope to really grow a little of everything, cause if we have no use for them there is some one in the family that can use them but dont have the yard to grow them so that is where I come in....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garden 2010   

Back to top Go down

Garden 2010
Page 1 of 1