Our Unusual Routine Sandbox

Friends here for each other! Sharing common grounds... Something for everyone!

Amber ticker
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Our Unusual Routine Sandbox on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Our Unusual Routine Sandbox on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Jam & Jelly Blowout Sale! 20% off any style jam or jelly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erica46951
Welcome Aboard
Welcome Aboard

Character sheet
Game: 5
woodland nymph emerald: 5
creation: magic knowledge

PostSubject: Jam & Jelly Blowout Sale! 20% off any style jam or jelly   Tue May 05, 2009 6:29 pm

I have quite a bit left from last season and ALL are still really yummy! Everything is 20% off. Buyer is responsible for shipping charges. Insurance and/or delivery confirmation are optional. However, if you would like insurance and/or delivery confirmation, you as the buyer are responsible for purchasing and letting me know BEFORE the package is shipped out.
I also offer "e-gift cards". This means, you purchase a "e-giftcard" in the amount you would like for your pod. You can include shipping in this amount. After I receive payment, I will then email an ecard to your pod letting them know you have purchased a "e-giftcard". Receipts are available upon request.
I accept paypal at staats22q@hotmail.com. I also accept well hidden cash and postal money orders. PLEASE NO CHECKS! I have direct deposit so I don't go to the bank! Smile If you see something you like and would like to order some for Christmas or someone's birthday, just give me an amount you want or need and I will be happy to make it during my days off of work. You can either post here or send me an email.

ALL PRICES DISPLAY YOUR 20 % SAVINGS!

3-8 oz. Peach Jam $4.00 each
2-8 oz. Homemade Applesauce $3.20 each
1-8 oz. Banana Bread Butter $4.00
1-8 oz. Pumpkin Butter $4.00

2-16 oz. Pumpkin BUtter $8.00
1-16 oz. Dandelion Jelly $8.00
1-16 oz. Strawberry Jam $8.00

1-24 oz. Raspberry Jelly $10.40 (this is in a 32 oz. jar. There wasn't enough jelly to fill it)

1-32 oz. Banana Nut Bread Butter $16.00
1-32 oz. Banana Bread Butter $12.00 (NO NUTS)

Last edited by Erica46951 on Mon May 11, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.my-calorie-counter.com/Nutrition_Facts.asp
dixiegalpa
Admin

Character sheet
creation: gender

PostSubject: Re: Jam & Jelly Blowout Sale! 20% off any style jam or jelly   Tue May 05, 2009 7:21 pm

I was just enjoying some of mine on toast with some earl grey tea yesterday. Such a nice way to start the day. Hugs, Debbie

Back to top Go down
strawberricandle
Sandcastle Soul

Character sheet
creation: garden skill

PostSubject: Re: Jam & Jelly Blowout Sale! 20% off any style jam or jelly   Tue May 05, 2009 9:43 pm

I would like to have the three 8oz raspberry jams, please. Let me know how much I owe you and I will paypal you the money.

hugs, Nancy~
Back to top Go down
http://www.strawberricandlesandsuch.com
Erica46951
Welcome Aboard
Welcome Aboard

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jam & Jelly Blowout Sale! 20% off any style jam or jelly   Tue May 05, 2009 10:02 pm

Nancy~ I sent you a PM and erased the raspberry jams from the list above, as they are yours!
Thank you!
Erica
Back to top Go down
strawberricandle
Sandcastle Soul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jam & Jelly Blowout Sale! 20% off any style jam or jelly   Tue May 05, 2009 11:02 pm

Yeah!!! I can't wait to get them. I love homemade jam.

hugs, Nancy~
Back to top Go down
Laura H
Welcome Aboard
Welcome Aboard

PostSubject: Re: Jam & Jelly Blowout Sale! 20% off any style jam or jelly   Fri May 08, 2009 11:38 pm

You have a PM
Back to top Go down
Erica46951
Welcome Aboard
Welcome Aboard

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jam & Jelly Blowout Sale! 20% off any style jam or jelly   Sat May 09, 2009 6:58 pm

Laura~ You have one back and the 3 you wanted are off of the list and have your name on them!! Thank you!

Erica
Back to top Go down
Vine
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jam & Jelly Blowout Sale! 20% off any style jam or jelly   Mon May 11, 2009 2:46 pm

I have been buying Erica's Strawberry Jam for family members for presents for a couple or 3 years now. Just wanted to let everyone know that they are awesome! I red face love em!

Welcome Aboard
Welcome Aboard

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jam & Jelly Blowout Sale! 20% off any style jam or jelly   Mon May 11, 2009 5:29 pm

Oh I have missed talking with you Alicia! You are the sweetest! Thank you for the kind compliments!

Love You Lots!
Erica bfly
Back to top Go down
Vine
Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jam & Jelly Blowout Sale! 20% off any style jam or jelly   Tue May 12, 2009 9:18 am

You are most welcome Erica. It's the truth. You KNOW how my family loves it! I am so glad you made it here to play in OUR sandbox!big hugs

Friendly playmate

PostSubject: Re: Jam & Jelly Blowout Sale! 20% off any style jam or jelly   Thu May 14, 2009 8:44 am

MMMMMM THESE SOUND SO GOOD........

Laura H
Welcome Aboard
Welcome Aboard

PostSubject: Re: Jam & Jelly Blowout Sale! 20% off any style jam or jelly   Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:40 pm

Erica, checking in to see if you got a chance to ship out the jellies? My sister & uncle both are comming in next week and that is what I wanted them for. If it is still too rainy to dig up the jack in the pulpits, you can just pay for shipping for the daylilys.
Back to top Go down
strawberricandle
Sandcastle Soul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jam & Jelly Blowout Sale! 20% off any style jam or jelly   Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:55 pm

Erika, I haven't received mine either. I was wondering about them.

hugs, Nancy~
Back to top Go down
Erica46951
Welcome Aboard
Welcome Aboard

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jam & Jelly Blowout Sale! 20% off any style jam or jelly   Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:09 pm

You both have a PM Smile
Back to top Go down
strawberricandle
Sandcastle Soul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jam & Jelly Blowout Sale! 20% off any style jam or jelly   Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:55 pm

thanks, hon
hugs, Nancy~
Back to top Go down
Laura H
Welcome Aboard
Welcome Aboard

PostSubject: Re: Jam & Jelly Blowout Sale! 20% off any style jam or jelly   Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:44 pm

wooooo hoooooo! And yummy! I can't wait to get them!! thanks so much Erica!!
Back to top Go down
Laura H
Welcome Aboard
Welcome Aboard

PostSubject: Re: Jam & Jelly Blowout Sale! 20% off any style jam or jelly   Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:31 pm

I got them!! Thank you so much!!! My sister will be in tomorrow, I can't wait for her to see them!!! Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
strawberricandle
Sandcastle Soul

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jam & Jelly Blowout Sale! 20% off any style jam or jelly   Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:38 pm

I got mine, too and Ive already been into them. yum yum...and thank you for the little extra goodie, too!

hugs, Nancy~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jam & Jelly Blowout Sale! 20% off any style jam or jelly   Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:59 am

Just wanted to let everyone know that they are awesome
Back to top Go down
dixied
Welcome Aboard
Welcome Aboard

PostSubject: Re: Jam & Jelly Blowout Sale! 20% off any style jam or jelly   Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:30 pm

Erica, could you set aside the 3 peach and the one dandelion pretty please! Your canned goods are the best girl! let me know my total and i will paypal you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jam & Jelly Blowout Sale! 20% off any style jam or jelly   Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:41 am

I have been buying Erica's Strawberry Jam for family members for presents for a couple or 3 years now. Just wanted to let everyone know that they are awesome! I em!

shipping insurance
christian education
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jam & Jelly Blowout Sale! 20% off any style jam or jelly   Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:42 am

I have been buying Erica's Strawberry Jam for family members for presents for a couple or 3 years now. Just wanted to let everyone know that they are awesome! I em!

shipping insurance
christian education
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jam & Jelly Blowout Sale! 20% off any style jam or jelly   

Back to top Go down

Jam & Jelly Blowout Sale! 20% off any style jam or jelly
Page 1 of 1